From: Patrick Tufts
Subject: CLIM examples or FAQ?
I'm starting with CLIM (in Harlequin Lispworks) and would like to know
if there's any reference (a FAQ or a collection of examples) besides
the standard examples and CLIM reference manual that come with
Lispworks.

Please reply via email -- I will post a summary of replies here.

--Pat
From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: CLIM examples or FAQ?
In article <············@new-news.cc.brandeis.edu>, ·····@cs.brandeis.edu
(Patrick Tufts) wrote:

> I'm starting with CLIM (in Harlequin Lispworks) and would like to know
> if there's any reference (a FAQ or a collection of examples) besides
> the standard examples and CLIM reference manual that come with
> Lispworks.
>
> Please reply via email -- I will post a summary of replies here.
>
> --Pat

There is a CLIM mailing list. An archive with some older
code is at:  ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/clim/ .

I think, we will see some more CLIM in the future, since
Unix CLIM 2 is still there and we are getting better CLIM 2 on
the PC and an additional one for the Mac. Don't give up. ;-)

--
http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/