From: qaz
Subject: **HELP** with loading bit map
Someone please tell me how can i have my program load a bit map into
a dialoge box ( or what ever the best type of window to use) and if there is
already one in there replace it. It would be nice to load it from the working
directory and not have to specify the picture location.
Thank you to any one who can point me in the right direction or tell me how to
do it
you can email me at ·····@globalserve.net
thanks
Scott
From: qaz
Subject: Re: **HELP** with loading bit map
In article <············@titan.globalserve.net>, ···@somehost.somedomain
says...

>Someone please tell me how can i have my program load a bit map into
>a dialoge box ( or what ever the best type of window to use) and if there is
>already one in there replace it. It would be nice to load it from the working
>directory and not have to specify the picture location.
>Thank you to any one who can point me in the right direction or tell me how to
>do it
>you can email me at ·····@globalserve.net
>thanks
>Scott

I forgot to mention that I am using Allegro cl light
thanks
·····@globalserve.net