From: John "Zeb" Dhom
Subject: Lisp parser under Java???
Is anyone aware of a Java implementation of a lisp parser?

I'm writing a client application in Java.  It communicates
with a Server (C++) which is using lisp style lists.  I'd
like to use this text lisp list as "serialization" for
client/server communication.

/zeb

From: John L. Daschbach
Subject: Re: Lisp parser under Java???
"John \"Zeb\" Dhom" <···@ibm.net> writes:

> Is anyone aware of a Java implementation of a lisp parser?
>
> I'm writing a client application in Java.  It communicates
> with a Server (C++) which is using lisp style lists.  I'd
> like to use this text lisp list as "serialization" for
> client/server communication.
>
> /zeb

There is a scheme implementation in Java.  I think it's called 'kawa
or something similar.

-John
From: Per Bothner

See htpp://www.cygnus.com/~bothner/kawa.html.