From: msb
Subject: COMMON LISP for Mac - where?
Hi!

I would like to get COMMON LISP on the Mac and don't know where I
can obtain a copy of that package. Could anybody please tell me?
Thanks!

Michael

From: Neil Cohen
Subject: Re: COMMON LISP for Mac - where?
In article <···············@nih2naac.prod2.compuserve.com>, msb
<···········@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would like to get COMMON LISP on the Mac and don't know where I
> can obtain a copy of that package. Could anybody please tell me?
> Thanks

Contract Digitool:

Digitool, Inc.
P.O.Box 670 Cambridge, MA 02142 U.S.A.
World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
Tel: 617 441-5000 Fax: 617 576-7680
Internet: ······@digitool.com

Spread the word! Free MCL version at: www.digitool.com/MCL-demo-version.html
Neil Cohen
Please remove the .spamkill before replying.
From: Bryant Brandon
<···········@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I would like to get COMMON LISP on the Mac and don't know where I
>can obtain a copy of that package. Could anybody please tell me?
>Thanks!
>
>Michael

   Look on the web for Digitool and for Powerlisp.  Digitool is the
producer of Macintosh Common Lisp(a.k.a. MCL).  Powerlisp is a spiffy(and
pricey) shareware version.  When I call Powerlisp pricey, I mean compared
to other shareware.  It's pretty damn cheap at $60 when you think about
it.  In my not-so-humble oninion, MCL is a teensy bit over-priced.

   Powerlisp: http://www.crl.com:80/~rgcorman/

   MCL:  http://www.digitool.com/

B.B.       --I am not a goat!
From: Georg Bauer
msb <···········@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> I would like to get COMMON LISP on the Mac and don't know where I
> can obtain a copy of that package.

Try Digitool. They have that much Common Lisp packages for the Mac, they
are forced to sell some ...