From: J.P. Welch
Subject: ASE w/ AutoLisp
Hello NewsGroup,

I would like to use AutoLisp to select a field from a Selected Row from a
database.  Once the field is selected I would like to get the value of the
field
and use it.
I am using ASEROWS command.  However I am stuck because the Edit option
isn't available.  I am wondering if there is command that can get the job
done or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks .....
Jean-Pierre
····@fast.net
From: Yvon Bourgouin
Subject: Re: ASE w/ AutoLisp
J.P. Welch wrote:

> Hello NewsGroup,
>
> I would like to use AutoLisp to select a field from a Selected Row from a
> database.  Once the field is selected I would like to get the value of the
> field
> and use it.
> I am using ASEROWS command.  However I am stuck because the Edit option
> isn't available.  I am wondering if there is command that can get the job
> done or if I am doing something wrong.
>
> Thanks .....
> Jean-Pierre
> ····@fast.net