From: Johannes Beck
Subject: AN: LISPDocu - a tool for creating documentation  of lisp source code
--
Hello,

in the last weeks I have implemented a tool, which creates an offline
documentation for LISP source code. Some people who have seen the results
suggested that I should  make it availabe to everything.
Some features of this tool are:
- it works on LISP source files, not on evaluated expression in the
developement environment, so you can select on the things you want
tocreate an documenion of.
- it works on documentation strings and the argument syntax of functions
and methods
- the following output formats are implemented: HTML, TeX, RTF
- it should work with MCL, Allegro/Unix und ACL/Windows, although testing
has been minimal
- it is free

I have written a small page which gives some examples and explains and
describes the tool. Look at:

http://ki-server.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/HTMLs/ls6-info/software/lispdocu/index.html

If you have comments on this tool, send me a email with suggestions, bug
reports, ...

Bye,
	Johannes Beck

| Johannes Beck                                     \
| email: ·····@cip.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de       \
| http://ki-server.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~beck/ \
|                                                      +----+
| Am Hoelzlein 35   97076 Wuerzburg       Tel.: 0931/275841 |