From: ········@fia.net
Subject: Stealth Software FREE 10 Day Trial
27 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES... Plus GREAT Bonuses...

EARN INSANE PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get
out to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people,
you have several options. Traditional methods include print advertising,
direct mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective,
but they all have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING.
Not only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by
the right people.

The INTERNET, the "Global Communications Frontier" has changed
this dramatically, including making countless individuals wealthy.
"Electronic Marketing," as it's commonly referred to, has effectively
leveled the playing fields of all types businesses.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

                           HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

                                     AND

                           WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU

Here is what you get when you order today!

>> 27 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
Multiple files of 250,000 or greater (no codes needed to open files).
You will receive email addresses of the following domains... AOL,
PRODIGY, COMPUSERVE, DELPHI, GENIE, JUNO, PIPELINE,
INTERAMP, MSN, MCI, and 5 MILLION OTHER MIXED EMAIL
ADDRESSES (.com, .net). All names listed above are seperated
in files by domain name for your convenience.

PLUS THESE SUPER BONUS SPECIALS...

>> The BEST Software for Bulk Email today... called Stealth.  You'll get
a 10 day fully functioning version that sends up to 250,000 messages per
hour with a 28.8 connection.  This is the HOTTEST bulk email software
available anywhere and you get 10 Full Days to use it!!!

>> Super Note Pad... This software will help manage your large text
files for you.

>> Winzip Self Extractor... This program will be needed when
de-compressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when
dealing with files of zip format.

>> Over 5,000 Places To Advertise For Free!

Plus Yet Another Bonus...

>> "Profits 2500 Series"... 7 manuals that will teach you how to market
on the internet and what offers work and which ones to stay clear of.
Also we will show you where to find web designers for free and much,
much more!

YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $495...

***UPDATE... SAVE $200 AND ORDER WITH 10 DAYS!***

>>> NOW ONLY $295!

The seven manuals alone have sold for over $200. Now you can have the
complete package for the low price of only $295!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a continual
basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove
Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere to use over
and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other companies charge.
Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from 1 cent to as high as 3
cents per email address - that's "INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

Start earning mega money and get started now!

If you have any further questions call our Marketing Department at:
                  714-288-6225

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
below and fax or mail it to our office today.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Checks by Mail.

_________________
EZ Order Form

_____Yes! I would like to order your 27,000,000 email addresses
Plus all the bonuses for only $295.  I understand NO REFUNDS are
possible.  If the CD is damaged it will be replace FREE upon returning
the original.

*Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping.

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping.

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP__________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS_________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS__________________________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____AMEX

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x________________________

You may fax your order to us at:   1-714-288-6233

If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail,
please send all forms and Cashiers Check or Money Order to:
(Company or Personal Checks allow 2-3 weeks for delivery)

Gateway Advertising
4341 E. Chapman Ave #205
Orange CA 92869
(714) 288-6225