From: ······@po-box.mcgill.ca
Subject: Scrap in MCL 4.0
I have used the pict-scrap.lisp example in MCL 4.0  It works well with
the sample coming with it.  It also works well if I keep the code and my
code in separate files.  But when I try to place part of it inside my
code, I get the following error message:

> Error in process Initial: #<PICT-SCRAP-HANDLER #x2D3F78E> has no slot named INTERNAL-SCRAP.
> While executing: #<CCL::STANDARD-KERNEL-METHOD SLOT-MISSING (T T T T)>

	I checked with the inspector, but it tells me that pict-scrap-handler
is a subclass of scrap-handler and that internal-scrap is a slot of it.
Does someone has any idea why I get this problem?

							Francois
From: Duncan Smith
Subject: Re: Scrap in MCL 4.0
Did you copy the IN-PACKAGE?

The code probably won't work verbatim in another package.

You should just load the original if possible.

-Duncan