From: Glen Foy
Subject: Flavors to CLOS
I'm interested in porting Melanie Mitchel's Copycat program to Macintosh
Common Lisp.  Copycat is written in Sun Common Lisp with a version of
Flavors.  MCL supports CLOS.  I've tried a macro package called
Artificial-Flavors without success.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Please respond via email.
*  Glen Foy                     *                              *
*  Coal Fired Software          * <-- This space for rent -->  *
*  ··········@worldnet.att.net  *                              *
From: David Lowry
Subject: Re: Flavors to CLOS
Glen Foy wrote:

> I'm interested in porting Melanie Mitchel's Copycat program to Macintosh
> Common Lisp.  Copycat is written in Sun Common Lisp with a version of
> Flavors.  MCL supports CLOS.  I've tried a macro package called
> Artificial-Flavors without success.  Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.
>
> Please respond via email.
> *  Glen Foy                     *                              *
> *  Coal Fired Software          * <-- This space for rent -->  *
> *  ··········@worldnet.att.net  *                              *

Symbolics used to have a package for automagically coverting flavors code
to CLOS.  I don't know if you can still get it.  One place to look would
be the Symbolics' Museum web page at
http://www.brightware.com/~rwk/symbolics/

I believe the code is available somewhere, that's a good place to start.
--

[ David D. Lowry
[ Attorney at Law (or at Play)				···@dbrc.com