From: Ram Bhamidipaty
Subject: any have a copy of "Anatomy of Lisp" by John Allen
A copy they want to sell that is. I am interested in
buying a copy of this book if anyone is willing to
part with it.

-Ram
····@epic.com

From: Henry Baker
Subject: Re: any have a copy of "Anatomy of Lisp" by John Allen
In article <··············@spring.epic.com>, Ram Bhamidipaty
<····@spring.epic.com> wrote:

> A copy they want to sell that is. I am interested in
> buying a copy of this book if anyone is willing to
> part with it.
>
> -Ram
> ····@epic.com

I have a copy, but I don't want to sell it.  I think that John Allen
lives near San Jose, CA, and I think he teaches at one of the universities
in that area.  Perhaps he knows where to get a copy.
From: Bob Riemenschneider
In article <·······················@10.0.2.1> ······@netcom.com (Henry
Baker) writes:

> ...  I think that John Allen
> lives near San Jose, CA, and I think he teaches at one of the universities
> in that area.  Perhaps he knows where to get a copy [of _Anatomy of LISP].

His email address at Santa Clara University is ···@sunset.scu.edu

                                                        -- rar