From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: C++ briar patch (Was: Object IDs are bad)
Richard Karpinski (·····@netcom.com) wrote:
: ········@Bayou.UH.EDU (········@bayou.uh.edu) writes:

: I liked cosc19z5 better a year ago when he limited himself to asking
: very basic questions about Scheme and functional programming.
                             ^^^^^^

A year ago I wasn't asking questions about Scheme -- simple or
otherwise.  Perhaps if you stopped smoking your breakfast you
wouldn't be saying such utterly moronic things?

Of course if you have any postings from me, where I ask "very
basic questions about Scheme" that date back a year then I challenge
you to produce them.  You won't, but I just felt like calling your
bluff in the hope that you'll learn to behave next time.

: Richard Tanwald  rhu at phoenix dot atticus dot com

--
Cya,
Ahmed

I'm gonna get some red eye and I'm gonna drink it down,
I'm gonna drink until I pass out on the ground,
I'm gonna drink every night and every day,
And I'll never join your fucking AA!
If I'm gonna die, I won't do it sober
	"Die" by Bomb Squadron