From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: C++ briar patch (Was: Object IDs are bad)
Alexander Stepanov (········@mti.sgi.com) wrote:
: You win. I promise never to post a single netnews message again. The
: medium belongs to people like you.

Your antics aren't exactly helping your position.  By continuing
to post sarcastic withdrawal postings, some may reach the conclusion
that you were completely full of hot air.  I'm on the fence now
that I see how unwilling you are to defend your position.  Perhaps
you know that your position is undefendable?

: --
: Alexander Stepanov
: ········@mti.sgi.com

: Silicon Graphics
: 2011 N. Shorline Boulevard
: Mountain View, CA 94043-1389

: tel.: (415)933-6121

--
Cya,
Ahmed

You'll stink, yer clothes'll shrink, yer whites'll be as black as ink,
Your best red jumper turns to pink,
All koomping, loomping wet.
We've been, have you been to get your dirty washing clean?
Are you clean, you couldn't have been to the Ashbrooke Launderette,
Oi!
   "The Ashbrooke Launderette" by The Toy Dolls