From: ············@bymail
Subject: heirloom photo printer
Hi, we'll get right to the point. We operate one of the finest
quality custom color labs in the USA. To introduce you to our
service we're offering the following Internet enlargement special:

Your color negatives hand printed on Kodak Supra Professional
16x20 inch paper. All negatives printed full frame.
Exhibition quality and color corrected---send us any size color
negative (35mm up to 4x5 inches).

*     *     *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *
16 x 20 inch color enlargement special
  5 identical prints from same negative-------$79
10 identical prints from same negative------$129

Most orders 1 to 2 days in the lab. Add $6 priority mail shipping;
international add $10. We accept Visa and Mastercharge.

Mail your negative(s) and payment to:

TSP CUSTOM LAB
P.O. Box 248
Lake Village, IN 46349 USA