From: Institute for the Study of
Subject: Anyone successful w/ GCL-2.x + CLX-5.02 ???
I noticed someone recently asked a similar question but the post
had expired.

Does anyone have a working GCL + CLX system under Solaris 2.5 (or
earlier) that they would be willing to share?

WHen trying to build CLX, the only non-warning I get is

> symbol "fdopen" is not in base imagestart address -T 30e808 Finished

and then the make continues.

When running the (load-clx) form after loading defsystem.l,
it again complains about fdopen when loading sockcl.o

symbol "fdopen" is not in base imagestart address -T 2ee9b0 Finished

But keeps on going.

THen when trying to run one of the demos, I get segmentation fault
or when trying (xlib::just-say-lisp "<hostname>")
I get:

 calling 'dl' function sun did not supply..exitting

Please help me.

--wayne
ยทยทยท@isle.org