From: Khaled
Subject: Converte from lisp to ...??
Hi,
I have a code written in explorer lisp usig TI machine, I need to use it with a
MAC or a PC.  Does anybody have some idea to do that.  If so, please let me
know.

Many thanks
From: Thomas A. Russ
Subject: Re: Converte from lisp to ...??
In article <············@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu> Khaled <········@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

 > From: Khaled <········@mail.utexas.edu>
 > Hi,
 > I have a code written in explorer lisp usig TI machine, I need to use it with a
 > MAC or a PC.  Does anybody have some idea to do that.  If so, please let me
 > know.

You didn't specify what particular version of TI lisp was used.  If it
was TI Common Lisp for the explorer, then just getting Macintosh Common
Lisp (MCL) would let you run in on a Mac, probably without too much work
in porting it.  (MCL is a stricter implementation of the Common Lisp
standard that the Lisp Machine's, so there could be some problems in the
original code that would need fixing).

If the original code uses Flavors as its object system, then there is a
lot more work involved in getting it running on any system.