From: Wild_Bill
Subject: help lisp to microstation
is there a way to convert lisp to microstation..
if so please help
thanks, bill

From: Rohit Halbe
Subject: Re: help lisp to microstation
No. You cannot directly convert LISP to Microstation support language.
LISP is a support language for AutoCAD and basically comprises of
AutoCAD commands and some programming fundamentals. On the other hand
Microstation has a similar kind of support utility called UCMs (user
Command Menus). If you really have to convert LISP to UCM, you will
have to do the same using some kind of translator utility but it will
be too complex and tiresome.

- Rohit

From: Vassili Bykov
Rohit Halbe <·······@geocities.com> wrote in article
> No. You cannot directly convert LISP to Microstation support language.
> LISP is a support language for AutoCAD and basically comprises of
> AutoCAD commands and some programming fundamentals.

Hmm, I've always been used to a more general definition of what Lisp is.