From: Will Ware
Subject: NanoCAD v0.22
I'm releasing version 0.22 of NanoCAD, available in
ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/wware/ncad022.tgz   and
ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/wware/ncad022.zip

The biggest change is that NanoCAD can now be run in either Scheme
(MzScheme/MrEd) or Common Lisp, depending on selection between a
few different macro files. The Common Lisp version has so far been
tested on GCL and CLISP. There have also been various improvements
in performance and readbility in the code.
Will Ware <·····@world.std.com> web <http://world.std.com/~wware/>
PGP fingerprint   45A8 722C D149 10CC   F0CF 48FB 93BF 7289
From: Will Ware
Subject: Re: NanoCAD v0.22
Will Ware (·····@world.std.com) wrote:
: I'm releasing version 0.22 of NanoCAD, available in
: ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/wware/ncad022.tgz   and
: ftp://ftp.std.com/pub/wware/ncad022.zip

It was pointed out to me that I neglected to explain what NanoCAD is. It's
a collection of code for building models of small molecules and doing some
simple physics on them. As I mentioned earlier, it runs in either Common
Lisp or MzScheme/MrEd, and if you use MrEd, you get a nice graphical user
interface for viewing molecules and turning them to get a sense of their
shape in three dimensions. Some of the physics still needs some work, but
it's gradually getting there. There's a general information page at
http://world.std.com/~wware/ncad.html