From: Markus Voelter
Subject: Help building ultimate WWW Languages Guide
Help building ultimate WWW Languages Guide

Hello Programmers,

We intend to build the Web's most complete reference site on programming
languages.
We do not want to install another links collection. We want to provide
content!
Because we cannot write all the essays on languages ourselves, we hereby
ask the web
community to help completing this effort. So YOU can write something
about the language
you know best.
To help us building this site please have a look at
  http://fl-sun00.fbe.fh-weingarten.de/~voelter/w3plg/index.html
where you'll find more detailed information.

[ I have also posted this mail to some other comp.lang.* groups, to find
people for
different languages. ]

Thank you very much for your help!

regards, Markus

Markus Voelter               http://next1.rz.fh-weingarten.de/~voelter
·······@acm.org                      phone/fax: (Germany) 0751 / 46928
From: Markus Voelter
Subject: Re: WWW Languages Guide: Correct WWW adress
Re: WWW Languages Guide: Correct WWW adress

Once again WWW Languages Guide:

I noticed that they changed the name of the web server TODAY.
The correct Adress for WWW Programming languages Guide is:

  http://ti-voyager.fbe.fh-weingarten.de/~voelter/w3plg/index.html

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please drop by anyway.