From: M'Isr
Subject: lisp consultant for hire
 I am a Lisp consultant in the Rochester, N.Y. aera
who is willing to work in Rochester or over email
for jobs. Cost will be between $10-30 dollars per
hour or a flat fee. The fee will be set before the
job starts and payable on compleation of the job.

Hardware I have:
                *P90, Windows95, 32megs of Ram
                *Symbolics 3620, Generia 8.3.1, 4megawords of Ram

 I will be willing to install any systems that are needed for
the job and can code in ANSI CL. I specialize in ANSI CL and
AI applications. If you need a Lisp programmer please email
me.

--
We make the sotfware that powers tomarrow!