From: Jan Muska
Subject: NEED YOUR HELP - IN RETURN COULD WIN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
We are doing a survey on anti-virus software for one of
the major manufacturers and would like to include your
opinions,IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED VIRUS DETECTION SOFTWARE
WITHIN THE PAST THREE MONTHS.

In return for your participation, you have the chance
to receivea free copy of the latest virus detection
software from one of the leading manufacturers.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE TO COMPLETE THE
SURVEY, AND GIVE US EITHER A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS OR
PHONE NUMBER, YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR
THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE.

The survey is located at:
  http://www.market-research.com/triton/HRC103/index.html

Please, we are not trying to sell you anything. All we
want is your help.  You will not be contacted by anyone
except (in some rare cases) to validate responses, or
to deliver the software you have won.  All of your
answers will be kept completely confidential.

Horizon Research Corporation is an independent research
firm, not associated with any particular manufacturer.
For further information about our company, email us at
ยทยทยทยท@market-research.com .

Thanks in advance for your help.