From: M'Isr
Subject: Looking for summer employment
  I am a student who is majoring in Computer Science and
 am intrested in a summer job programming AI applications
 in LISP. (I am good at ANSI CL but am still learing CLOS)
 I have a P90 with Windows 95. I could work at home over
 the Internet or in the Rochester, NY aera for just over
 minimum wage plus software for my computer.

  If any one is intrested in employeing me please post
 or email me with more infomation about the job.

  Thank you for taking the time to read this posting.

--
We make the sotfware that powers tomarrow!