From: Will Hartung
Subject: CURSES for ACL?
Is there any kind of forms package for "smart" terminals available
that'll work with ACL? Or, an interface to Curses?

I know Lisps heritage is in it's own world, or through graphical
displays, but I was just wondering if anyone has somekind of package
that will handle things like arrow keys, line graphics, video
attributes and what not.

I suppose that emacs has to have solved some of these problems, but I'm
wary of digging into the emacs sources, being that I'm pretty severely
emacs challenged.

(Someday I'll see the light, but right now I just keep chanting "vi is
my friend" in time to the pounding of my head into the wall.)

--
Will Hartung - Rancho Santa Margarita. It's a dry heat. ······@netcom.com
1990 VFR750 - VFR=Very Red    "Ho, HaHa, Dodge, Parry, Spin, HA! THRUST!"