From: Will Hartung
Subject: Rewarding your Dog (c.l.l amusement...)
I saw an advertisement that almost made me fall out of my chair.

There have been references here (and, perhaps, other places) that most
of what many professional developers use for tools is considered "Dog
Food", i.e. you get what your masters give you.

In the box that came with the Delphi 3 ("Used by top breeders for
shiny coats and good health!") update here at the office, is
one of those "Solution Guides" filled with ads for tools and what not.

Smack in the middle of the catalog is an ad for a company offering
Delphi Training. The pictures in the ad are:
    o A dog with a Delphi manual
    o a rawhide bone
    o a nice red bowl filled with dog kibble.

The paragraph headers are:
    Sit!
    Stay!
    Rollover!
    Come!
    Fetch!

Others gave me odd looks as I started to giggle and ran off for the
terminal.

I found the ad quite amusing, when viewed in context...

Truth hurts.

Obligatory c.l.l content, below:

> > > C++ sucks!
> > You suck!
> Morons always say "You Suck!" -- Moron!

Share and enjoy!

--
Will Hartung - Rancho Santa Margarita. It's a dry heat. ······@netcom.com
1990 VFR750 - VFR=Very Red    "Ho, HaHa, Dodge, Parry, Spin, HA! THRUST!"