From: Jeffrey D. Iverson
Subject: Directory of Lisp Professionals
I'm going to create a directory of Lisp consultants and developers and
publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the directory
go to http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_lisp.htm and fill out the form.

Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...

Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.

Cheers!
J5rson!
--
 Jeffrey D. Iverson      | ······@iversonsoftware.com
 Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/
From: Jeffrey D. Iverson
Subject: Re: Directory of Lisp Professionals
Jeffrey D. Iverson wrote:

> I'm going to create a directory of Lisp consultants and developers and
> publish it on my web site. If you'd like to be included in the directory
> go to http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_lisp.htm and fill out the form.
>
> Thanks, and be advised that this is a voluntary effort on my part, no
> charge is made for the listing or for the information on the web site.
> No warranties, express or implied, yada yada yada...
>
> Please pass this on to any other parties you think might be interested.
>
> Cheers!
> J5rson!
> --
>  Jeffrey D. Iverson      | ······@iversonsoftware.com
>  Iverson Software Co.    | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/
>  Current Directories     | http://www.iversonsoftware.com/service.html

Sometime after 4:30 AM, our virtual server stopped forwarding mail,
needless to say this has really hampered our efforts. So, if you filled
out the form at any time between 4:00 AM CST (+5 GMT) and 11:30 PM CST
(+5 GMT) on July 17, 1997, please come back and fill out the form again.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we want to put a great directory
together.

Jeff Iverson