From: ·········@juno.com
Subject: Best Sources of examples on the Internet
hello,

        I am new to Lisp and I would like to know if there are any
good sites that have examples that I can learn from? Or are there any
online tutorials? Or does anyone have a Lisp book they want to suggest
or send me (for free ... it doesn't hurt to ask)?

Thanks,

Ron Powalisz
·········@juno.com
From: Tom Almy
Subject: Re: Best Sources of examples on the Internet
·········@juno.com wrote:

>         I am new to Lisp and I would like to know if there are any
> good sites that have examples that I can learn from? Or are there any
> online tutorials? Or does anyone have a Lisp book they want to suggest
> or send me (for free ... it doesn't hurt to ask)?

For XLISP dialects, check my  XLISP-PLUS page,

http://www.teleport.com/~xlisp.html

XLISP-PLUS comes with many code examples, documentation, a tutorial, and
is free. For books, I'd suggest "Common Lisp: The Language," by Guy
Steele. It's not a textbook, however, but the definitive Common Lisp
language reference.

--
Tom Almy -- ········@tek.com
Standard Disclaimers Apply, including: