From: Marek Hatala
Subject: code for graph layout needed
Hello friends,

can somebody share (or point me to) the code for graph layout written in
CL.

Thanks.

--
Marek Hatala       ········@open.ac.uk

From: Kent M Pitman
Subject: Re: code for graph layout needed
In article <················@open.ac.uk> Marek Hatala
<········@open.ac.uk> writes:

> can somebody share (or point me to) the code for graph layout
> written in CL.

If you have CLIM available, you might look at the function
 CLIM:FORMAT-GRAPH-FROM-ROOT
It's got quite a bunch of things built in that are handy for
many standard kinds of graphs.  According to the LispWorks
implementation of CLIM I have loaded, the lambda list is:

  (ROOT-OBJECT OBJECT-PRINTER INFERIOR-PRODUCER
    &KEY (STREAM *STANDARD-OUTPUT*)
         (ORIENTATION :HORIZONTAL)
         CENTER-NODES
         CUTOFF-DEPTH
         MERGE-DUPLICATES
         (GRAPH-TYPE (IF MERGE-DUPLICATES :DIGRAPH :TREE))
         (KEY #'IDENTITY)
         (TEST #'EQL)
         (ARC-DRAWER #'DRAW-LINEAR-ARC)
         ARC-DRAWING-OPTIONS
         (GENERATION-SEPARATION *DEFAULT-GENERATION-SEPARATION*)
         (WITHIN-GENERATION-SEPARATION *DEFAULT-WITHIN-GENERATION-SEPARATION*)
         MAXIMIZE-GENERATIONS
         (STORE-OBJECTS T)
         (MOVE-CURSOR T))
From: Schulze