From: goldbach
Subject: Re: Common Lisp for Windows
There is, or at least back in 1992, a Windows
version of a subset of Common Lisp that was inhanced with
all the stuff needed to build windows applications.  Version
2.0, which I have does not have long integers or long floats.
It also seems to be a bit unstable. Things have gotten locked
up a few times.  Is anyone familiar with this product?
It  is called Software Engineer by
Raindrop Software Corporation.

Larry Shultis   <········@idcnet.com>

Chris Rettig <········@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu> wrote in article