From: ·····@netwizards.net
Subject: would you be my friend?
Hello,

I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.
From: Big G
Subject: Re: would you be my friend?
·····@netwizards.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm 14 years old and I think I may be a gay.  I'm looking for some support and friendship
> with a older male age 18-40.  Please email if you can help.

In other words, you're a cop looking trolling for wierdos?

Why are you posting this in a LISP newsgroup?

GET LOST

--

-Garrett

"If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, O what a Merry Christmas we'd
 all have."
        -Ohio State Head Coach John Cooper after the 28-0 loss to
         Michigan in 1993.

"All these things I do, they're waiting for you."
        -"Garden Grove", Sublime, 1996