From: Intelligent Software Professionals
Subject: CLIPS Expert Systems Training
Intelligent Software Professionals
 Houston, Texas

 Phone:     1-800-724-4305
 Fax:       1-713-486-4741
 WWW:       http://www.isphouston.com/
 Email:     ยทยทยท@isphouston.com

   SUBJECT: CLIPS Expert Systems Training

   I.S.P. is planning another Expert Systems training seminar
   for February 24-28, 97.  I.S.P. is located in Houston,Texas
   and primarily offers seminars in Houston. Upon request, seminars
   can also be held at a client site.

   This next class will emphasize techniques, syntax, and a depth
   that is not covered in a general education class. It has
   been designed to teach by examples and case based reasoning.
   Attendees do not need to be the best or the worst programmer,
   but rather have a strong background in computer science or a
   recent c.s. degree.  Those who usually do not program
   symbolically may feel uncomfortable at first; this is expected.
   However, the pieces will begin to fit together by the second or
   third day. This course is not a "cake walk" - it is hands on
   training in rule based programming; it is intense; it is hard
   work.

   The students will develop several small Expert Systems.  These
   exercises are chosen from problem domains that everyone can
   relate to.  We don't want students to have to spend time
   learning the problem domain, we would rather you maximize your
   time learning the rule based programming techniques.

   If you wish to find out more information regarding training
   schedules, topics, registration, etc., please send email or
   call our office.

   Sincerely,
                    K.  Mayfield,   PhD.