From: Angela Hicks
Subject: Nashville Recruiter Needed
I work for a company that has a good enough setup that I quit working on
my own after 7 years to join this firm. Do you dream of a company that
will support your specialty,or help you develop one and provide "big
company" style resources and a fair comission level? We have
stock,profit sharing and 401k and an eye toward the long term growth of
each recruiter (as opposed to the short term profit of the owner).We
know of no lower turnover rate anywhere. Most of our recruiters are
degreed. Our hiring process is long and thorough.I personally would like
to hire three experienced IT recruiters in the next year. You could work
your own jo's or mine(I have plenty). I also am interested in the right
person to  get the contract operation off the ground in my market. We
have it going in Wireless already. Contact me today to investigate this
4 million dollar division of a 155 million dollar company.
Sincerely,Dave Staats CPC.
1-800-533-7977 ext 1-2724
--

1-800-533-7977 ext.1-2724 Generally available 8 to 5 CST
http://www.southwestern.com/profservices.html