From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: Why lisp succeeds in the marketplace
Sin-Yaw Wang (······@acm.org) wrote:
: ········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:

[Snip]

: > Not that I expect to see anything worth reading from you, but
: > forcing you to admit that you have no basis for your ridiculous
: > claims (which you've already admitted in "Why Lisp Failed...")
: > helps remind people that you aren't worth taking seriously.

: When you get out of the school, you will be so successful with this
: attitude.  Keep it up.  Microsoft will bow to your emotional intensity.
: (Sorry, can't produce envidence again.)

Oh the old "you're in school boo-hoo" argument.  For your information,
I've already graduated from college and am employed (C/C++ code
maintenance).

You must have an awfully big mouth to be able to cram both feet
in there!

: --
: Sin-Yaw Wang, ······@acm.org
: http://www.concentric.net/~sinyaw/