From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: Why lisp failed in the marketplace
Sin-Yaw Wang (······@acm.org) wrote:
: ········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
: > What is really scary about you is that you honestly don't seem to
: > realize just what is wrong with your postings.

: What is really scary (actually more amusing) is how removed from reality
: you are.  You have no clue on the real world.  You have no idea how the
: majority of software people work.

I'm in the real world and I am one of the "software people" that you
speak of but that you know nothing about.  When you find a job that
has something to do with software you'll realize just how wrong
you are.

: > Furthermore I shall
: > continue to insult you until you stop spouting off F.U.D.
: > as fact.

: You probably have found out that won't work.  Admit it, you just like to
: talk dirty in the public and I happen to be a convenient target that
: exposes your character.

Dirty?  Words like "jackass" and "imebcile" are not dirty.  Your
knowledge of the English language is just as laughable as your
knowledge of software.

: --
: Sin-Yaw Wang, ······@acm.org
: http://www.concentric.net/~sinyaw/