From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: free or inexpensive persistant CLOS object database?
In article <··············@work.csb>, Larry Hunter <······@work.csb> wrote:

> Are there any free or inexpensive implementations of persistant object
> storage for CLOS?  I'm running ACL 4.3 on an SGI (Irix 6.3) if that
> matters.  I don't really need transaction processing, and all the bells and
> whistles of ObjectStore or Statice, but if there's something already done, I
> would prefer using that to rolling my own.

Would people be interested in having Statice for ACL/Unix or even MCL?

Just a question.

Post comments/ideas here or/and send them to ··············@lisp.de .

Rainer Joswig

--
http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/
From: Paul Meurer
In article <·································@news.lavielle.com>,
······@lavielle.com (Rainer Joswig) wrote:

> Would people be interested in having Statice for ACL/Unix or even MCL?
>
> Just a question.
>
> Post comments/ideas here or/and send them to ··············@lisp.de .
>
> Rainer Joswig
>
> --
> http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/

What is Statice?
I would be very interested in having a persistent object store for ACL
(Linux & Windows), as I am going to port an application from MCL to ACL
which uses some WOOD functionality.

Paul