From: Tony Burrows
Subject: A guide to Lisp?
Can anyone help with a suggested source for info about using Lisp?  I
need a simple guide, not only for myself but also for my school
students.

Thanks in advance
--

Tony Burrows
From: pgh
Subject: Re: A guide to Lisp?
Tony Burrows <····@ablecomp.demon.co.uk> wrote:
: Can anyone help with a suggested source for info about using Lisp?  I
: need a simple guide, not only for myself but also for my school
: students.

: Thanks in advance
: --

: Tony Burrows

see ·······@cs.cmu.edu for the full address of his tutorial on lisp.
all I have is:  ...t.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/lisp/doc/cl-tutorial.txt
That tutorial is on common lisp, and a good place to start.
Lisp has been around since 1956, and does not change much.

Remember that Perl 5 must go with the program though,
if you want your students to be any good.

In essence, GELP is the answer.