From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: Why lisp succeeds in the marketplace
Sin-Yaw Wang (······@acm.org) wrote:
: Rainer Joswig wrote:
: > In article <·············@acm.org>, ······@acm.org wrote:
: > > If Lisp is more productive, as the studies proved, why, then, did it
: > > fail in the marketplace?
: > Where did it fail?

: Oh, come on.  Get out of your denial box.

He just provided several examples of Lisp successes while you
provided none for any of its failures.  While it's obvious that
you are an idiot, you shouldn't compound matters by insulting
those who (unlike you) have a clue.

If you have evidence of failures then provide this evidence.
Don't drag down every thread that you join in with your ignorance.

Not that I expect to see anything worth reading from you, but
forcing you to admit that you have no basis for your ridiculous
claims (which you've already admitted in "Why Lisp Failed...")
helps remind people that you aren't worth taking seriously.

So to all who are reading this post, watch Sin avoid giving
any evidence again.

: --
: Sin-Yaw Wang, ······@acm.org
: http://www.concentric.net/~sinyaw/

--
Cya,
Ahmed

Brains for dinner, brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast, brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal
Why can't we have some guts?
	"Brain Eaters" by the Misfits
From: Sin-Yaw Wang
········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
> He just provided several examples of Lisp successes while you
> provided none for any of its failures.  While it's obvious that
> you are an idiot, you shouldn't compound matters by insulting
> those who (unlike you) have a clue.
>
> If you have evidence of failures then provide this evidence.
> Don't drag down every thread that you join in with your ignorance.
>
> Not that I expect to see anything worth reading from you, but
> forcing you to admit that you have no basis for your ridiculous
> claims (which you've already admitted in "Why Lisp Failed...")
> helps remind people that you aren't worth taking seriously.

When you get out of the school, you will be so successful with this
attitude.  Keep it up.  Microsoft will bow to your emotional intensity.
(Sorry, can't produce envidence again.)