From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: Why lisp failed in the marketplace
Sin-Yaw Wang (······@acm.org) wrote:
: ········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
: > : OK, guys, I do not have the evidence.
: >   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
: > Then shut up.

: No, I won't.

Then you'll continue to get humiliated.

: The only and best thing you can do is put me on your "kill list."  This
: has been the accepted protocol of the Internet for someone you do not
: like read from, instead of asking them to shut-up.

I didn't ask you to shut up, I told you to shut up, there's a
difference.  Telling you to shut up was for the good of the
group.  Let's face it, you are incapable of doing anything but
spewing trash and making a jackass of yourself.  This wastes
bandwidth.  Putting you in my killfile will mean that I won't
see you, but won't change the fact that you are still using
the internet as your private tool to show people just how ignorant
you can be.

: --
: Sin-Yaw Wang, ······@acm.org
: http://www.concentric.net/~sinyaw/

--
Cya,
Ahmed

I could squeeze you like a pimple,
But I don't need the pus.
	"Defamation Inuendo" by the Circle Jerks

From: Sin-Yaw Wang
········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
> I didn't ask you to shut up, I told you to shut up, there's a
> difference.  Telling you to shut up was for the good of the
> group.  Let's face it, you are incapable of doing anything but
> spewing trash and making a jackass of yourself.  This wastes
> bandwidth.  Putting you in my killfile will mean that I won't
> see you, but won't change the fact that you are still using
> the internet as your private tool to show people just how ignorant
> you can be.

Boy, you really enjoy insulting people like this, don't you.

Try tone down the emotion a bit, will you?  People are looking...

From: Erik Naggum
* Sin-Yaw Wang -> ········@bayou.uh.edu
| Boy, you really enjoy insulting people like this, don't you.
|
| Try tone down the emotion a bit, will you?  People are looking...

I think it might be time to refresh our collective memory:

* Sin-Yaw Wang -> Erik Naggum, in <·············@acm.org>:
| What!  Which planet you came from?  Go sit in the sigchi discussion
| group for 2 months before you post anything again.
|
| Listen, "The more natural the syntax, the more productive the
| engineers."  Do argue on this point.  Argue on whether Lisp is more
| natural.

people have been looking for quite some time, Sin-Yaw.  go away, now.

#\Erik
--
if you think big enough, you never have to do it
From: Sin-Yaw Wang
Erik Naggum wrote:
> I think it might be time to refresh our collective memory:
> * Sin-Yaw Wang -> Erik Naggum, in <·············@acm.org>:
> | What!  Which planet you came from?  Go sit in the sigchi discussion
> | group for 2 months before you post anything again.

My apology to the group.

> people have been looking for quite some time, Sin-Yaw.  go away, now.

You go away, now.