From: ········@bayou.uh.edu
Subject: Re: Why lisp failed in the marketplace
Sin-Yaw Wang (······@acm.org) wrote:
: ········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
: > Oh more conclusive statements from a guy who can't even understand
: > that syntax isn't the only thing to a language?

: Wow, getting hostile here.  When the debate gets personal, it also gets
: boring.

Your ramblings have always been boring.  When you shoot off your mouth
about things you don't know anything about then I do feel hostile.  We've
got enough F.U.D. without clueless wonders like yourself spreading
even more.

: > I await this mountain of evidence Sing-Yaw.
: >
: > : --
: > : Sin-Yaw Wang, ······@acm.org
: > : http://www.concentric.net/~sinyaw/

: Funny, even with my signature line right there, you spelled my name
: wrong.

So what?  I doubt anyone's gonna lose any sleep over it.
I'll make you a deal, you try to keep from shooting your mouth
off like a fool and I'll see about making an effort to remove that
"g".

: OK, guys, I do not have the evidence.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then shut up.

[More useless drivel snipped]

: --

--
Cya,
Ahmed

Brains for dinner, brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast, brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal
Why can't we have some guts?
	"Brain Eaters" by the Misfits
From: Sin-Yaw Wang
········@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
> : OK, guys, I do not have the evidence.
> Then shut up.

No, I won't.

The only and best thing you can do is put me on your "kill list."  This
has been the accepted protocol of the Internet for someone you do not
like read from, instead of asking them to shut-up.