From: Dan Tian
Subject: Survey on Peopleware
Hello, everybody, I am a graduate student at the Department of Computer
Science & Engineering, Univ. of Texas-Arlington. I am conducting a
survey for my Master's Degree. The topic is "A Cross-Culture Study on
Peopleware". The purpose of this survey is to learn the similarities and
difference on people's attitudes, software engineering structures and
activities between Japanese and American software industries. The
address is

        http://www.uta.edu/cse/se_study

I would appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey. Also,
please tell other people about the survey as well.  The more responses I
collect the more we can learn. You will get a prize after finishing the
survey. If you leave your e-mail address on the survey, I will send you
the results of this survey.

Thank you very much.

-dan