From: Karsten Konrad
Subject: Fibonacci Heaps? Binomial Heaps?
Hi,

I'm looking for a certain data structure plus algorithms called
"Fibonacci Heaps". These animals are heaps where you can perform
"decrease key" in O(1). (For Reference: Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest
"Introduction to Algorithms", p.21 ff) A slightly less efficient
variant of this data structure are binomial heaps. The data structure
is useful for all kind of graph traversal algorithms, especially
heuristic search, so there should be some code lying around already.

Has anybody here ever done an (efficient) implementation of these
heaps in CL? Would spare me some work...

Please email me directly if you can help... Thanks

--

/<arsten /<onrad

--- pfaffenkopfstr. 63  66125 Saarbruecken/Germany
--- phone: #06897/728524 (privat) #0681/302-4163 (office)
--- email: ······@cs.uni-sb.de
---   www: http://www.coli.uni-sb.de/~konrad/