From: Walid Taha
Subject: ICFP '97 Poster Session
ICFP POSTER SESSION

               Second (and last) Call for Participation

In conjunction with ICFP '97, we plan to hold a Poster Session
on the evening of the first day of the conference.  The purpose
of the poster session is to give students and professionals
an opportunity for presenting in-progress technical material
to the research community, and to get technical advice from leading
researchers in the field who will be attending ICFP.

ADVISORS:    PLEASE encourage your students to get involved in the
             poster session.  A peer review/feedback process will
             be involved, and conference fees for students have been
             reduced to $125.

BEST POSTER AWARD:  Carrying a $100 cash prize will be awarded to
             the Best Poster.

        ****************** New information *************************

        * PUBLICATION: Posters accepted for the poster session will each
          have a one-page abstract in the Conference Proceedings

        * SUBMISSION  We will only hold the poster session if there is
          sufficient interest.  Specifically, we will hold it if at
          least 10 people sign up by

          Latest deadline for submission is 15th March.

        * CAMERA-READY-COPY; deadline for submission of
camera-ready-copy

WEB PAGE:   http://www.cse.ogi.edu/PacSoft/icfp-poster.html

Walid.