From: Olivier Pons
Subject: graph dependencies
	Hi,
I am currently working on dependencies problems (between theorems or
 definitions) in automatic theorem provers and proof assistants.

I would be interested to hear what are the possible uses of
graph dependencies (between functions, type definitions...) in functional
 languages (I already have some ideas like a super Make and other
 maintenance issues but i would like  an overview), what has been
 done already and is there some reference in this topic ?

thanks in advance for any information and suggestions.

Olivier