From: Ivan A. Klabukov
Subject: Help - Binary file in lisp?
HI LISP-people!
Can anyone tell me how i can create the binaries files in CLisp?
or what lisp translator/compiler it can do?
If it's possible - where i can download this Lisp?

P.S. Sorry for my English.

From: Valentino Kyriakides
Subject: Re: Help - Binary file in lisp?
Ivan A. Klabukov wrote:

> HI LISP-people!
> Can anyone tell me how i can create the binaries files in CLisp?
> or what lisp translator/compiler it can do?
> If it's possible - where i can download this Lisp?
>
> P.S. Sorry for my English.

Take a look at:

ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/lisp/clisp

there you will find a lot of prebuild binaries for different
plattforms and actually the newest sources available etc.

Hope this helps?

--
Valentino Kyriakides

Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co.  Tel.: +49(0)40 / 65 80 8 - 997
Lotharstrasse 2b, D-22041 Hamburg, Germany  Fax.:  +49(0)40 / 65 808-202
http://www.lavielle.com/                    mailto: ยทยทยทยท@lavielle.com