From: M'Isr
Subject: Looking for Work
 I am a programmer in Rochester, NY who has just finished
his degree at MCC and is looking for work.

 I want to work as a Lisp programmer and am willing to work
over the Internet or in the Rochester aera. (I need to make
about $450-500 per week to pay for houseing.) If anyone needs
a Lisp programmer or wants to be taught the basics of Lisp
and CLOS (Object-Oriented add-ons to Lisp.) Just email me--
I will work upto 60 hours per week @ $12 per hour.

 If you want to learn Lisp at my home email me I have Algerio
CL Lite and a Symbolics 3620 running Genera 8.1.1 at my home
and will provide tutoring for $30 per hour per person at
my house. Email me or call (716) 461-9024 for more infomation.

--
We make the sotfware that powers tomarrow!