From: Matt Gaetke
Subject: lisp/scheme source code
Does anyone know where I can find the source code of a very SIMPLE
implementation of a LISP or Scheme interpreter in C/C++?  I'm currently
writing one, and I wanted to see how others dealt with some of the
problems I'm facing.

  -Matt Gaetke

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi
Subject: Re: lisp/scheme source code
Start with Brent Benson's (now defunct?) libscheme.

'shriram
From: Thomas Fischbacher
Matt Gaetke <·······@mit.edu> writes:

> Does anyone know where I can find the source code of a very SIMPLE
> implementation of a LISP or Scheme interpreter in C/C++?  I'm currently
> writing one, and I wanted to see how others dealt with some of the
> problems I'm facing.

-> SIOD!

--
regards,                                                     (o_
 Thomas Fischbacher -  ··@another.gun.de                     //\