From: JZpimp
Subject: IN-BRED VIRUS EXPERIMENT
I have done an experiment on my old computer which I have launced 25 virii
onto. It is a PB computer which is about 6 years old. I have launced these
virii onto the computer to see how they would react to each other. All the viri
that  had selected where all none eggressive so that they only replicate them
selves. No destuctive eggression tword the computer. I have been monitoring
these virus with Norton, Solomons, and with a program I wrote that will follow
these specific virii around on there journey threw my computer. It's now been
one month and I use the computer almost everyday for about an hour just so the
virii will spread. So far (to my knowledge) 4 of the 25 virii have become
in-bread into the same exe. or com. file. 5 virii have been killed or
terminated totally by other virii. The others have spread at a regular rate and
have not come across each other yet. But I am waiting to see what happens when
they do.Remember these virii are not aggressive. If fact the most egressive one
of the bunch will only stall your computer at boot for 1 min. on Friday 13th.
Has anyone else ever tried this experiment???? It's pretty interesting and I
was wondering about everyone comments and questions. (This computer is not the
one with the virii on it. Please mail me or post anything about this
subject.Expecially if you have tried this before yourself. Thanks and happy
computing.

······@aol.com