From: L DeHaan
Subject: Re: protoype of a Simulated Worm
On 05 Dec 1997 15:48:14 -0600, John Arley Burns
<······@urquan-kohr-ah.mesas.com> wrote:

>This Harley guy is really being obnoxious. Just thought I'd let you
>all know so you can low score him if you choose.

Is he really? I hadn't noticed.

What's really obnoxious is your quoting his whole message just to make
a two line response.

LDH
From: John Arley Burns
······@concentric.net (L DeHaan) writes:

> On 05 Dec 1997 15:48:14 -0600, John Arley Burns
> <······@urquan-kohr-ah.mesas.com> wrote:
>

> >This Harley guy is really being obnoxious. Just thought I'd let you
> >all know so you can low score him if you choose.
> >

> Is he really? I hadn't noticed.
>
> What's really obnoxious is your quoting his whole message just to make
> a two line response.
>
> LDH

I was really upset at the way he treated that poster - very mean. But
I fear in opposing this I have become what I despise. I relent.