From: Howard R. Stearns
Subject: Eclipse Common Lisp 1.0.2 (announcement)
Eclipse 1.0.2 is now available for both HP PA-RISC/HP-UX and Sun
Sparc/Solaris.

Until the new year, you can save $200 and buy either for $300, which
includes the Common Lisp listener, compiler, C library and C source
for the library.

The Eclipse compiler translates ANSI Common Lisp code to
human-readable C. It comes with a C-callable library that includes all
the utilities of Common Lisp, allowing them to be used either directly
by hand-written C code, or by C code generated by Eclipse.

See http://www.elwood.com/eclipse-info for information about Eclipse
Common Lisp, including product documentation and a form that lets you
give us your opinion on what we should be working on next!
(Currently, we're working on a PC/Linux port.)

			  Sincerely,
			  Howard R. Stearns, Eclipse product manager
			  US voice: 414-764-6500
			  US fax: 414-764-4298
			  email: ······@elwood.com
			  url: http://www.elwood.com/eclispe-info