From: Michael Hohn
Subject: source line number tracebacks?
Hello,
I have been considering CL for some time now, and have installed
Allegro Common Lisp, GCL, ECL and CMUCL.
Out of these, only CMUCL's manual clearly states that line number and
source file information is available in case of an error; so far, I've
not been able to get this information to show.

Can anyone give me pointers on how to get proper function invocation
histories, including file names and line numbers for any of the above
mentioned implementations?

Or, if there is a better way to debug dynamically occurring errors in
CL, any pointers to literature describing this would be quite useful.

Thanks,

Mike

The sum of the intelligence of the world is constant.
The population is, of course, growing.