From: ········@acm.org
Subject: FS: 1964 LISP hardcover--Berkeley & Bobrow eds.
I found this neat little old LISP book at a flea market, and
thought someone out there might want it.  So it put it on
eBay's AuctionWeb, where you can take a look and put in a
bid if you like:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/itemfast.cgi?item=eds90033

auction starting at $3.00:

1966 second printing of 1964 The Programming
Language LISP: Its Operation and Applications,
Edmund C. Berkeley and Daniel G. Bobrow, editors,
M.I.T. Press.  A lot of the famous A.I. and other
C.S. guys are in here, like Deutsch, Raphael, Fredkin,
etc.  382 small pages.  Looks like it was typeset
on a computer-driven IBM selectric typewriter.
Includes code listings, and details of implementation
on vintage computers like the PDP-1, Q-32, and M-640.
If you have the 1962 Lisp 1.5 manual, you'll
want this book because one of the appendices is an
index to the former--better late than never! Call your
old hacker friends.  Buyer to pay actual shipping cost
of $3.00 or less in USA.