From: Bill House
For those who have not yet heard about it, the LispOS project has divided into 2
groups. One group is continuing to work on a pure Lisp OS (a fascinating and very
worthwhile project). The other is concentrating on the creation of a Web-enabled Lisp
Virtual Machine that is suitable for embedding in Web browsers, or integrating with
existing operating systems (the "let's create something we can use while LispOS is
gestating crowd"). This latter project is called LispVM and has its own mailing list:

	······@math.gatech.edu

If you are interested in participating in an effort to make Lisp a viable and available
alternative to Java, Tcl and VB, or to help ensure that dynamic, functional languages
have a future on the WWW, then send a message to:

	··············@math.gatech.edu

with the subject of

	subscribe your-mailing-adress

See ya there!

Bill House
--
http://www.dazsi.com
Note: my e-mail address has been altered to